Singing Capital Chorus (Barbershop) Nov 1st--our annual show

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      For tickets call Jack Worrow at 301-891-3766

      THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CHAPTER OF
      THE BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY
      PRESENTS ITS 62nd ANNUAL
      HARVEST OF HARMONY
      "Look on the Bright Side!"
      FEATURING Washington DC's Premier, Award-Winning Men's A Cappella
      Chorus,
      THE SINGING CAPITAL CHORUS
      Our select ensemble, "CAPITAL ASSETS," our Chapter Quartets
      AND OUR SPECIAL GUESTS,
      Whole Lotta Harmony
      An exciting young women's quartet, recently named winners of
      Sweet Adelines International's "Rising Star" competition!
      AND
      LAST KIDS PICKED
      The Barbershop Harmony Society's Mid-Atlantic District Silver
      Medalists and
      International Quartet Contest Quarterfinalists! Among the top 50 in
      the WORLD!
      Don't Miss this, their LAST DC area show appearance!
      Saturday November 1, 2008 at 7:30 PM
      LISNER AUDITORIUM at GW UNIVERSITY
      21st & H Streets N.W., Washington, D.C.
      TICKETS $ 15, 18, 20
      (Specially Priced Student Tickets Available at Door)
      For information or to purchase tickets, call (301) 986-1550
      Visit us on the web and purchase tickets at
      www.singingcapitalchorus.org