Washington DC Barbershop Accpella Chorus show--Nov. 1

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Please see the the information for the Harvest of Harmony DC
      Barbershop Chapter show on Saturday, November 1st. There is some
      additional info below from me. To purchase tickets call Jack at
      (301) 891-3766.

      Our show this year should be good, as the chorus is pumped up after
      singing at Districts at Wildwood earlier this month.

      Also, this will be the final show for Last Kid's Picked, and lots of
      people may want to hear this.

      Thanks,
      Jack

      THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CHAPTER OF
      THE BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY
      PRESENTS ITS 62ndANNUAL
      HARVEST OF HARMONY
      "Look on the Bright Side!"
      FEATURING Washington DC's Premier, Award-Winning Men's A Cappella
      Chorus,
      THE SINGING CAPITAL CHORUS
      Our select ensemble "CAPITAL ASSETS," our Chapter Quartets
      AND OUR SPECIAL GUESTS,
      Whole Lotta Harmony
      An exciting young women's quartet,
      recently named winners of Sweet
      Adelines International's "Rising Star"
      competition!

      We know you'll enjoy
      hearing this wonderful foursome!

      LAST KIDS PICKED
      The Barbershop Harmony Society's
      Mid-Atlantic District Silver Medalists
      and International Quartet Contest
      Quarterfinalists! Among the top 50 in
      the WORLD! Don't Miss this, their
      LAST DC area show appearance!

      Saturday November 1, 2008 at 7:30 PM
      LISNER AUDITORIUM at GW UNIVERSITY
      21st & H Streets N.W., Washington, D.C.
      TICKETS $ 15, 18, 20

      (Specially Priced Student Tickets Available at Door)
      REASONABLY PRICED PARKING AVAILABLE TWO BLOCKS FROM
      IN MARVIN CENTER GARAGE ON H STREET FOGGY BOTTOM
      OR COLONIAL GARAGE ON I STREET METRO STATION
      BETWEEN 21st AND 22nd STREETS
      For information or to purchase tickets, call (301) 986-1550
      Visit us on the web and purchase tickets at
      www.singingcapitalchorus.org