Euphonism returns to New Deal Cafe - 10/10 at 8!

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Euphonism returns to the stage at New Deal Cafe in the heart of old Greenbelt this Friday, October 10th at 8 pm.  Kicking off a monthly night of a cappella, we'll be showcasing two of our new members and showing off new Euphonism wares.

      Come out and enjoy the music while sampling the Middle Eastern fare prepared by the acclaimed new chef!

      Learn more about Euphonism at www.euphonism.com