A Cappella Christmas with AM/FM

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      For over four years now, AM/FM has been a men's a cappella music ministry singing barbershop style a cappella gospel and patriotic music, and hymns. We focus on performing free of charge for patients in nursing homes and hospitals in the DC area, and for the US military. We've also occasionally sung at church services and other events. If we have a request for ministry, and we have at least four guys able to make it covering all four parts, we'll go.

      Last year we performed at half a dozen places between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We had from four to 10 guys going to any single event. This year we'd like to double the number of venues we perform at. We'd like to expand the group to be able to cover all the places we think would appreciate our ministry.

      Any men with an ear for harmony and a desire to serve are welcome to join us. We'll be rehearsing the Christmas program for the next several weeks, and have two rehearsals each week you can choose from - Tuesday nights from 7-9 and Saturday afternoons from 3-5.

      Contact me for details. We'd love to have you join us.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      [|;^}0x