Tenor 1 Auditions for DC-Based A Cappella Group

  • ddsmith99
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      HARMONIZATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, the premiere all-male a
      cappella group in the DC region whose twelve-syllable name is derived
      from a popular Revolutionary War era battle cry, is holding auditions
      to fill out its line up with the goal of rocking people's faces off.
      Seriously. That goal is in our charter.

      A little about us, straight out of our Match.com dating profile:

      We're 6 fun-loving guys who have singing experience with some of the
      nation's best collegiate a cappella groups, including Michigan
      Amazin' Blue, Harvard Callbacks, Oxford Out of the Blue, The
      Pitchforks of Duke University, Georgia Accidentals, Jem and the
      Hollograms (just making sure you're paying attention...), and W&M
      Gentlemen of the College. We rehearse once a week, generally in
      downtown DC, and look to perform about once a month in the Metro
      area. Our ever-expanding repertoire ranges from Barbershop to Pop,
      Spirituals to Rock, and Soup to Nuts.

      Here's where you come in. We're looking for a Tenor 1 to ice our
      proverbial cake. If you've got experience singing, enjoy a cappella
      and can hit notes that sometimes only dogs can appreciate, please
      contact Derek at derek.dd.smith@... to set up an audition.
      We're trying to make this happen as soon as possible, so get on your
      horse and bring the noise!