Christmas is Coming

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      The AM/FM ministry, a Barbershop VLQ in Montgomery County, MD, is
      looking for men. We're heading into the Christmas season, and want to
      be able to have the group go to as many nursing homes and hospitals
      around Washington, DC as possible, without the stress it puts on the
      family. Last year we attended 6 events during the Christmas season.
      This year we would like to do more. So we want to expand the group so
      we can have as few as four guys go to a place, and still be able to
      deliver the Christmas spirit to as many people as possible.

      Last year it was places like the Pentagon, Washington Center for Aging,
      and Walter Reed. This year, who knows where we may end up?

      We're meeting now on Tuesday nights in Gaithersburg. We're going to try
      adding a Saturday afternoon rehearsal to see if we can pick up some
      guys who can't make Tuesday nights. If you're intersted, drop me a line
      at john_hosie@....

      God bless.