Charismatic MALE vocalist age 21-32 wanted in NYC ASAP!

  • chathambomb80
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 2:11 PM
      Professional touring pop-funk band in NYC looking for a charismatic
      male lead vocalist for fall/winter performance schedule.

      We are looking for a MALE singer, age 21-32 local to NYC who:

      -has a confident and energetic stage presence - Think Justin
      Timberlake and Adam Lavine (Maroon 5)
      -has a flexible daytime schedule to allow for several daytime
      performances a week
      -has an edgy youthful appearance
      -has an excellent ear with experience singing complex harmony;
      excellent musicianship

      This is an entry-level paid performance opportunity with big growth
      potential. Rehearsals and performances begin immediately. Please
      contact us with a current headshot, resume and any samples of your
      singing and we'll schedule a live audition.

      Contact: NYCSingers@...
      646-202-1419