Monumental Madness Rescheduled!

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2008
      Hello out there!

      Since so many of you showed interest in the original concert scheduled for May, I thought I'd send out a Save-the-Date for the raindate.  We've been scheduled for the Sylvan Theatre on the afternoon of Sunday, September 21st.

      Details on the whos and the whens should be available shortly!!  Expect a long list of the best vocal music in the Metro area.  The event will be free.

      Thank you to the DC Accidentals for organizing the event - we hope the weather cooprates this time!

      Amanda Aldag