Looking for Singers in Baltimore

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      The Herb Dimmock Singers are looking for male and female voices with
      strong reading skills in the Baltimore, Maryland metro area. We are a
      unique ensemble of a cappella singers that was formally established in
      2003. Our founders joined from other Baltimore choral institutions,
      who had a dedicated interest in forming an excellent a capplla choir
      of just 20 to 30 singers. The group regularly performs throughout the
      Baltimore-Washington region offering Fall and Spring programs that
      include music of many genres and traditions. The repertoire is
      constantly expanding, and program input is encouraged from its
      members. If you are interested in auditioning, please contact Herb
      Dimmock at (717)533-6873 or thdimmock@.... You may also reach
      him through our website at http://www.herbdimmocksingers.org