dcVocals holding auditions for Basses

  • Mark Paist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      dcVocals is an 11-member mixed acapella group that performs a diverse
      repertoire that ranges from classic tunes and jazz standards to
      contemporary rock and pop songs. We rehearse weekly and perform
      regularly in the DC metropolitan area.

      One of our basses is leaving the group to focus on his graduate school
      studies, so we are in search of another bass. If you or anyone you
      know can sing really low and would be interested in auditioning for us,
      drop us a line at dcvocals@... for more info.