Chromatics - shows this holiday weekend

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      The Chromatics have two shows this holiday weekend:

      SATURDAY JULY 5 @ 1:30-2:15pm: on The Mall, Washington, DC
      We're very excited to be performing at the Smithsonian's Folklife Festival
      on Saturday July 5 at the NASA Exploration stage! We're on the "Mysterious
      Universe" panel, where we'll talk about how and why we write astronomy
      songs (and we hope to sing a few of them, too!). We're not sure why this
      is particularly "mysterious", but we'll make it interesting and fun!

      The Exploration stage is in the Festival tent closest to the Washington
      Monument. Find out more about the festival at:
      http://www.folklife.si.edu/festival/2008/

      =====

      SUNDAY JULY 6 @ 7:30pm: Mason District Park, Annandale, VA
      What better way to finish off your holiday weekend than with a free
      concert in the park? As part of the Spotlight by Starlight concert series,
      we'll treat you to a little something for everyone: pop covers, angst-y
      originals, science songs, and our own take on the modern world. This is
      our last scheduled public concert in the DC area until the fall!

      Directions and inclement weather info:
      http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/performances/spotlight.htm

      =====

      For more info about the Chromatics, visit our website at
      http://www.thechromatics.com

      Cheers,

      Karen
      for the Chromatics