Rockin' A Cappella, June 21 in Frederick, MD

  • Kevin Barrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      Join A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS for our annual performance, this
      Saturday, June 21 in Frederick, MD! The show will feature the best
      songs from our repertoire, special guest soloist Donna Coakley, and
      guest artists Top Of The Seventh and Cartoon Johnny!

      For ticket info, directions and all the details you can handle, visit
      http://www.acappellashowcase.com Be there!

      A Cappella Showcase Chorus is a CASA community chorus led by
      award-winning director Carolyn Sexton. We perform exciting
      arrangements of a variety of musical styles -- vocal jazz, doo wop,
      gospel, barbershop, and rock & roll -- some with vocal percussion.
      See you Saturday!