Technical difficulties

  • kakki_lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Is anyone else having trouble posting to this list?

      After my last two posts, I got an automated message that my submission
      was rejected because I wasn't a member of the list. But then when I got
      the digest of messages (that I receive because I'm a member) I saw that
      my messages were actually distributed.

      I emailed the group owner on Wednesday but haven't heard back ...

      Thanks!
      Kakki

      Katherine Reynolds Lewis
      Read my articles at: