Washington Summer Sings - Four Tuesdays in June

  • Katherine Reynolds Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008

      Subject: Washington Summer Sings - Four Tuesdays in June

      NDC performance banner

      New Dominion Chorale
      Washington Summer Sings Schedule 2008

      Join our list

      Join Our Mailing List

      Washington Summer Sings
      Merchandise

      Summer Sings Tote Bag

      Display how much you like to sing with your
      Washington Summer Sings merchandise!  Each purchase helps New Dominion Chorale produce this singing opportunity for you each June.

      Shop online now!

      New Dominion Chorale

      Thomas Beveridge, Artistic Director

      presents

      Washington
      Summer Sings

      June 3 - Brahms A German Requiem
      Conducted by J. Reilly Lewis

      June 10 - Faure Requiem
      Conducted by Thomas Beveridge

      June 17 - Haydn The Creation
      Conducted by Edward Maclary

      June 24 - Mozart Requiem
      Conducted by Robert Shafer

      Have you always wanted to perform the Brahms Requiem again?  How about to learn the Haydn Creation?  Don't have time to rehearse?  Don't have a score?  No problem!

      Join us for Washington Summer Sings on four Tuesdays in June to perform some of your favorite choral works (complete with soloists and piano accompaniment), directed by some of the DC area's finest choral conductors.

      All are welcome - to sing and/or just to listen!

      How to get to Washington Summer Sings

      Western Presbyterian Church
      2401 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, DC
      accessible by Metro (Foggy Bottom), bus, and car

      All Summer Sings begin at 7:30 pm.

      Admission $10.00
      Score rental $2.00

      Dear,

      Thank you for your involvement with New Dominion Chorale.  We hope you will join us for Washington Summer Sings:  Four Tuesdays in June.  All are welcome to sing or just to listen for any one Tuesday or even all four!

      Washington Summer Sings is produced each June by New Dominion Chorale.  We invite you to learn more using the links in this email.

      Please use the "join our list" link  on this page to tell us how you'd like to hear from us.  In addition, please invite your friends to participate using the "forward email" link at the bottom.

      We look forward to seeing you this June.

      Sincerely,

      Thomas Beveridge
      Artistic Director
      New Dominion Chorale

      Save the dates:  Next Season's Concerts (details)
      October 26, 2008            December 7, 2008            May 17, 2009

      Concert photo courtesy of Betsy Dailey for New Dominion Chorale

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to ambmhc84@..., by ndc@...

      New Dominion Chorale | PO Box 6691 | McLean | VA | 22106

      Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

      Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!