Cartoon Johnny - CD Release party - Wednesday 5.28

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      OFFICIAL CD RELEASE PARTY FOR POWER UP
      Join us as we celebrate the release of our new cd, Power Up! The night will open with a performance by our friends Euphonism and Tonic & Gin. Then we'll launch into a very special show from Cartoon Johnny, including new music, give aways, and a surprise performance by a returning former Cartoon Johnny member on a song we've never performed inthe DC area. Don't miss this very special event!
      Time: 7:30 p.m.

      Location:
      Jammin' Java 227 Maple Ave E, Vienna, VA 22180
      Tickets:
      $12 in advance/$15 at the door. Reserve yours now at www.jamminjava.com

      Learn more about the groups at:

      See you Wednesday night!