Upcoming Free Concerts

  • Randall Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      All - I wanted to invite you to join the Renaissance Revelers for an
      afternoon of Liturgical Music from the Renaissance through the 20th
      Century.  June 8th, 2008, 4pm at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3002
      Woodlawn Avenue, Falls Church, VA 22042.    Admittance is FREE.  The
      Revelers normally perform, as the name suggests, music of the
      Renaissance era, and perform predominately a cappela. Look forward to
      seeing you there.

      Randy