Voices Of Truth seeking tenor/bass

  • Kevin Barrett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      Voices Of Truth, mixed inspirational/Christian vocal band, is holding
      open auditions for tenor and bass voices. We are seeking strong
      singers in their 20's or 30's, preferably with arranging chops,
      willing to sing lead when necessary, and (very important) able to ROCK
      OUT and HAVE FUN with other like-minded musicians.

      We are based in NW Maryland. No gigs scheduled at this time, but
      plenty of performance opportunities are available as soon as we are
      ready! Email voicesoftruthvb@... for more information.