TENORS WANTED

  • zhechtle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      The DC Accidentals is a co-ed, 12-member, semi-professional, pop a
      cappella group. We perform at private parties, community events, and
      sports events in the metro area (including singing the National Anthem
      for the DC United, Redskins, Wizards, and Nationals). We rehearse once
      a week in DC and average one gig a month. Seeking two tenors. Email
      yoom @ att.net (no spaces) to schedule an audition.