Re: [midatlantic-acappella] Seventh Straight Sellout!

  • Steve Reissman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      If there is anyone with 2 tickets that will not be able to make it tonight, my wife and I would be happy to stand in for you.  :)

      Please call Steve @ 240 672 2745

      Thanks!

      On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:51 AM, tdonat1 <tdonat@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      I'd like to say a big thank you to all of 0ur wonderful supporters for
      handing us our seventh straight sellout! It is truly a pleasure to
      produce this event for such great fans!

      All is just about in readiness for Saturday, and I know it's going to be
      a great show!

      If anyone has any extra tickets, please either post a reply to this
      message or email me directly. I've received numerous SOS calls for
      tickets.

      See you on Saturday!