Tenor and Baritone wanted....or any other male part...

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      AM/FM is a men's a cappella ministry. We have members aged in their 20's to in their 50's. We sing at nursing homes around the DC area. You can check out our web site at:

      http://amfm-bbs.spaces.live.com/

      We currently have about a dozen guys who participate. But we're always looking for more. At this point, we are covered the thinnest on the Baritone and high Tenor parts. But we'll take anyone who can sing harmoniously with others - even a lead.

      Drop me an email or give me a call if you're interested. We meet Tuesday evenings in Gaithersburg from 7 to 9, and if there's a critical mass elsewhere in the DC area, I'd be happy to rehearse in another town on another night. Most of the music we sing has learning (sing-along) CD's that are part-specific. So picking up the music is not tough - if you have an ear for it and a heart to serve.

      God bless.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089