Seventh Straight Sellout!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      I'd like to say a big thank you to all of 0ur wonderful supporters for
      handing us our seventh straight sellout! It is truly a pleasure to
      produce this event for such great fans!

      All is just about in readiness for Saturday, and I know it's going to be
      a great show!

      If anyone has any extra tickets, please either post a reply to this
      message or email me directly. I've received numerous SOS calls for
      tickets.

      See you on Saturday!

    • Steve Reissman