All A Cappella Concert by the Choral Arts Society on Sunday, April 27 at 5pm

  • lizromig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 1:52 PM
      Hello from the Choral Arts Society - a 200-voice symphonic chorus that
      normally performs at the Kennedy Center. We are gearing up for a rare
      all a cappella performance (with a 60 voice chamber chorus) at National
      Presbyterian Church on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 5pm. The performance
      is entitled Pure A Cappella: Spiritual Reflections and will be directed
      by Joseph Holt. Tickets start at only $15 and are selling quickly.
      We'll perform pieces by Palestrina, Tavener, and Byrd, as well as the
      world premiere of "Missa pro Pace" by young composer Kentaro Sato.
      Please visit our website at www.choralarts.org for complete
      information - hope to see you there! Liz Romig, chorister