Extended Weekend of A Cappella in the DC area 3/28-3/31

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:40 AM

      Come out and enjoy a Euphonism show during our extended weekend of a cappella!

      Euphonism is a 7-part co-ed vocal band based in DC, performing a range of cover tunes and some fun originals.  Learn more about us at: www.euphonism.com

      St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub ( Alexandria , VA )

      Friday, March 28th - 8 pm - FREE

      St. Elmo’s is a great coffee shop located in the heart of Alexandria ’s Delray neighborhood.  Stop in for a relaxing cup of coffee, a delicious baked good and enjoy the sounds of some your favorite classic songs for free (or a couple buck in tips if you are so inclined!)

      New Deal Café ( Greenbelt , MD )

      Sunday, March 30th – 5:30 pm – FREE

      Come out and join us for our official CD Release Party, celebrating the debut of Conflict Resolution, Euphonism’s first album.  The night will include a concert of course, but oh so much more is in the works!  Jello is only the beginning of the fun surprises we have planned.

      National Cherry Blossom Festival ( Washington , DC )

      Monday, March 31st – 1:00 pm – FREE

      Yes, yes, a Monday – BUT! The 31st is right in middle of peak bloom and you won’t want to be at work anyway!  Play hooky and catch us on the Target Tidal Basin Stage at the base of the Jefferson Memorial.

      Hope to see you at one of the shows – feel free to email me directly if you need any additional information.

      Amanda & Euphonism

      www.euphonism.com

      www.myspace.com/euphonism