Tickets to Varsity Vocals ICCA/ICHSA INTERNATIONAL FINALS are now available!

  • Amanda Grish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Tickets to Varsity Vocals ICCA/ICHSA INTERNATIONAL FINALS are now
      available!

      Varsity Vocals A Cappella Championship FINALS
      Saturday, April 19 at 7 p.m.
      Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center

      Featuring: The top 10 college and high school a cappella groups from
      around the world, competing for cash, prizes, and the title of
      International Champion

      With special guests: DUWENDE

      For this year and this year only finals will be at Avery Fisher Hall,
      a world-class venue that is home to the New York Philharmonic ... but
      they ain't seen nothing yet!

      This is a rare opportunity to get affordable tickets to finals, too.
      Because Avery Fisher is gigantic, we were able to offer many more
      seats at lower rates.

      If you only make it to see our finals once, then this is your year.
      Get your tickets today!

      Visit www.varsityvocals.com/icca for details and tickets
      Or go to www.lincolncenter.org and search "Varsity Vocals"

      See you in NYC!