DC A Cappella Day - May 10, 2008

  • The DC Accidentals
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      Calling all DC/VA/MD a cappella groups!

      With so many a cappella groups around, we should have
      a day and a spot to showcase them all. We've had
      these at the Lincoln Memorial in the past, but it has
      been a while, so it is now time to round up the
      singers.

      To that end, The DC Accidentals has reserved the
      Sylvan Theater downtown on Sat. May 10th and now all
      we need is your group, if you are dying to spend a
      beautiful spring day singing outdoors. Each a
      cappella group would perform a 30-45min set (depending
      on total number of groups), and there would be
      constant a cappella music during the day for our fans
      and the tourists who happen by.

      If your a cappella group would like to participate or
      for further information, please contact Erin by March
      15th: dcaccidentals@....

      Be a better friend, newshound, and