BlueLine/Euphonism concert March 1 in downtown DC
- Please join BlueLine and Euphonism for some of the best a cappella jazz, pop, and R&B in town!
* Date: Saturday March 1st, 2008
* Time: 7:00pm
* Location: First Trinity Lutheran Church
* Address: 501 4th Street, NW Washington DC
* 1 block from the Judiciary Square Metro Station on the Red Line; free parking in church lot
* Ticket prices: $10 for advance sales, $12 at the door
Contact us at blueline@... or 301.767.9830 if you'd like to reserve tickets!
Feel free to download the flyer (Acrobat PDF format) to share with your friends and post in your neighborhoods: http://www.bluelinedc.com/BlueLineEuphonismPoster.pdf
We hope to see you on March 1! For dinner before the concert, try the many excellent options in nearby Chinatown and the MCI Center/Penn Quarter area.
BlueLine is an award-winning, six-part mixed a cappella group singing throughout the Washington, DC area. We are: Ashley Mattison, Brian Lewis, Joel Schneider, JP Vidas, Kakki Lewis, and Maya Wilcox. We can be found online at: http://www.bluelinedc.com/ .
Euphonism is a seven-part mixed a cappella group performing current and not too old pop, R&B, doo wop, and rock. For more information, see: http://www.euphonism.com/
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.