Euphonism in La Plata this Saturday!

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Hello fellow a cappella enthusiasts!

      Euphonism, the "sultry pop" DC-area vocal band, will be performing our first full-length show this Saturday, February 9th at Brewhouse Live in La Plata, MD.  Doors open at 7:30 and the show will start at 8:30.

      Tickets are only $10 and are available online at www.brewhouse.com.  Tickets can also be purchased at the door.  Brewhouse serves a range of refreshments, including beer and wine.

      We perform wide rage of musical styles - including pop, rock, country, R&B and even a little jazz, so the show is sure to please any music enthusiast.  This show is for all ages as well, so bring out the kids too.  Guaranteed to inspired all the future divas, rockstars and beatboxers :)

      Don't miss a great night of music and fun and the chance to hear the live performances of the tracks from our CD to be released in March!

      Thanks for your support - hope to see you at the show!

      Amanda & Euphonism