Do you VP in DC?

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008

      Euphonism, a 7-member coed vocal band based in the Washington, DC metro area, will soon be holding auditions for a vocal percussionist. We sing a variety of pop, R&B and rock covers as well as a growing amount of original music  - all a cappella. We just wrapped up recording for our first album and are looking forward to a busy spring and summer.

      Those interested in auditioning should be able to demonstrate:

      * a wide range of creative percussive sounds
      * the ability to learn new music quickly (sightreading a plus!)
      * the dedication to attend twice weekly rehearsals
      * the desire to perform regularly
      * a positive attitude about rehearsing, performing and being part of a talented, fun group :)

      Other perks we are keeping eye out for (not absolutely necessary, but would definitely be a plus!):
      * great backup and solo vocals (especially the bari-bass variety)
      * knowledge of music theory/arranging experience
      * HTML, graphic design or other creative abilities

      If you are interested in scheduling an audition, please contact Amanda at amanda@euphonism. com or mpanda19@yahoo. com no later than January 31.

      To learn more about Euphonism, please visit us on the web at www.euphonism. com or on MySpace at www.myspace. com/euphonism.