The Slow Burn Rocks the Monkey!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008

      Dear A Cappella Fans,

      My elves and I are busily laying the groundwork for the 2008 Mid-Atlantic Regional at The Birchmere on 4/5!

      Meanwhile, while it isn't exactly a cappella, if you if you like some good, original, melodic rock and roll (think Elvis Costello, Matthew Sweet, Neil Finn, Wilco and Aimee Mann) with a few tasty harmonies thrown in, and you live in striking distance of the Baltimore area, then please come out to support my band The Slow Burn on Saturday 2/2 at The Brass Monkey in Fells Point at 9:30.

      Here are the particulars:

      When:  Saturday, 2/2, 9:30 pm

      Where:
      The Brass Monkey Saloon
      1601 Eastern Ave.
      Baltimore, MD  21231

      Club info and directions:  www.brassmonkeysaloon.com

      Tickets:  Tickets are $7 at the door, but you can save $2 if you get
      them directly from me.

      Just click on this link and select "Discounted Tickets to The Brass
      Monkey".  I promise to send them out to you all quick-like:
      http://www.theslowburn.com/products.html

      One important note:  Under-age folks are welcome, but you have to pay
      a $5 surcharge, for some bizarre reason.

      We look forward to seeing you!