2008 Sweeps - Entry Deadline Approaching

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2008

      Dear A Cappella Fans:

      This is just a friendly reminder to get your entries in by the end of the month if you want to participate in the 2008 Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional.

      Here's what you need to do:

      1. Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.

      2. Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one photo for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you would be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my files. If you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them to tdonat AT gmail.com.  Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's via snail mail to me at the below address:

      Ted Donat
      3817 Prince William Drive
      Fairfax, VA  22031

      Further information can be found below.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008

        Dear A Cappella Groups of between 3 and 8 members:

        This is to inform you that we are extending the deadline for the Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional by one week to February 8th.  If you are interested in competing, please do the following by that date:

        1. Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.

        2. Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one photo for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you would be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my files. If you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them to tdonat AT gmail.com.  Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's via snail mail to me at the below address:

        Ted Donat
        3817 Prince William Drive
        Fairfax, VA  22031

        All mailed items must be postmarked on or before February 8th.

        Here is info on the show:

        Date: Saturday, April 5, 2008
        Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
        " Location:
        The Birchmere Music Hall
        3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
        Alexandria, VA 22305
        www.birchmere.com
        " Ticket Price: $25 (I'm delighted to say that we have gone three straight years without having to raise the price!)
        " How to purchase tickets: Go to the Birchmere box office any evening there is a show or surf over to http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1158568/?search_redirect=Harmony%20Sweepstakes and click away!

        Thanks to all who have already applied!