AM/FM Needs Mid-range Male voices

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      AM/FM is a men's music ministry in the Washington, DC area that has been together now for nearly 3 1/2 years. We do a cappella music - primarily hymns, gospel, and patriotic songs. We've been growing over time, and though we would take men who sing any part, we're particularly in need of the mid-range male vocal parts - particularly the baritone and lead (second tenor).

      We are meeting this week on Tuesday, January 8 from 7:00-9:00 PM at the Church of the Nazarene in Gaithersburg, 8921 Warfield Rd, on the corner of Warfield and Goshen Rds.

      Hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!