Men's A Cappella Music Ministry in Gaithersburg

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      AM/FM is a men's music ministry in Montgomery County, Maryland. We
      have members from Mt Airy to Jessup, and in Virginia to Springfield.
      But we are centered around Gaithersburg.

      We meet Tuesday nights from 7 to 9 PM, and alternate our meeting
      place from my home, to the Gaithersburg Church of the Nazarene. Our
      primary focal point is ministering to patients in hospitals and
      nursing homes around the area. But we have a secondary mission to
      minister to the members of the US military.

      We've sung at the Pentagon for the September 11 Memorial Service in
      2007. We've also sung at places like Central Union Mission in
      Washington, DC; Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington; Asbury
      Methodist Assisted Living facility in Gaithersburg; Layhill Nursing
      Home in Silver Spring; Country Meadows Retirement Community in
      Frederick; Broadmead in Cockeysville.

      We want to grow the group to the point where we might have a quartet
      visit some nursing home each weekend. We're about halfway there. Join
      us. Our next rehearsal is at the Church of the Nazarene in
      Gaithersburg at 8921 Warfield Rd.

      Contact me for more information.

      John Hosie
      301 509 1089