Chromatics at Greenbelt Arts Center 12/22

  • astropadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      It's that time of year again! Join us for the umpteenth year at GAC! We're doing only one show
      this year and tickets are selling quickly. Get yours from us or call to reserve at 301.441.8770.

      December 22, 2007 - Greenbelt Arts Center - Greenbelt, MD
      Time: Saturday 8pm
      Space: Greenbelt Arts Center
      123 Centerway
      Greenbelt, MD
      Tickets: $15 ($12 for students/seniors) from us or reserve by calling 301.441.8770
      Info: http://www.greenbeltartscenter.org/Concerts.asp