Happy Day a mixed gospel group on the Northern Neck looking for tenors

  • Dwight Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      We're looking for tenors. We don't need high "C" tenors. In fact a
      baritone with a good clear "F" would suit fine (of course, we'd be
      delighted with a high "C".) We do mostly Southern Gospel Convention
      Songs.

      We are not exclusively a cappella, but our new coach is urging us to do
      more a cappella and we are moving that way.

      Probably if you don't know where the Northern Neck is you don't want to
      drive here. But we rehearse about 30 miles East of Fredericksburg near
      Colonial Beach.