THE BOBS - DC and Williamsburg Concerts in 2 weeks!

  • Brynne Bob Whitney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007

      I'm talking to YOU,  VIRGINIA Bobs fans!!!!

      NEW TUNES AND A NEW DVD!

      I'm talkin' 'bout a serious batch of new material from The Bobs' upcomng CD, GET YOUR MONKEY OFF MY DOG. They've been previewing the tunes live since August, and you can hear most of them at these VA shows.  They'll also have copies of Coldfoot Films' recently released DVD, SIGN MY SNARLING MOVIE: 25 YEARS OF THE BOBS.

      TUESDAY 10/23/2007- VIENNA, VA

      JAMMIN JAVA

      227 Maple Ave. East, Vienna, VA

      tix/info (703)255-1566

      The Bobs stop in for some highly caffeinated tunage at this highly cool new venue, for a preview of their March 2008 show @ Wolf Trap. Bob Malone  (their RHAPSODY IN BOB guest pianist) opens the show, and not just because he has the right first name.

      Stop in for a midweek jolt of Bobs fun!

      www.jamminjava.com

      WEDNESDAY 10/24/07 - WILLIAMSBURG, VA

      COLLEGE OF WILLIAM AND MARY

      Phi Beta Kappa Hall

      tix/info (757)221-3276

      The last time The Bobs played in Williamsburg, it was at the Library's Dewey Decibel series. They had to be very quiet. That will not be the case this time. Rumor has it that Richard Bob will be wearing his colonial costume.

      http://www.wm.edu/studentactivities/programming/concert.php

      THE BOBS HAVE BEEN SUBVERTING VOCAL MUSIC AND SPREADING THEIR INSANITY FOR AN AMAZING 26 YEARS THANKS TO FANS LIKE YOU!!!!

      Brynne Bob Whitney
      bobtrax@...

      www.bobs.com