Experienced treble a cappella fanatic looking to get back in the game

  • tziporshir
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      After being group-less for too long (blame some personal and health
      issues), and having to make do with the occasional choir or solo gig, I
      would love to get back into a cappella / vocal jazz, my real musical
      passion. I've got years of experience, starting in college and
      continuing in various local groups. Full disclosure: I'm far from 20-
      something (that is, chronologically; attitude is another matter!). But
      I've got great pipes, instinctive harmonizing skills, and I can arrange
      with the best of them. I can handle my share of vocal percussion (and
      other instrumentals) as well. Voice range? Call me a mezzo-soprano,
      but I can sing lower than many men, and higher than many women. About
      a 3-octave usable range. So if you're in the greater DC-NoVa area, and
      you're looking for a treble singer or looking to start a group, and you
      think we might hit it off... please contact me! You can reach me
      at "tziporshir@...." -Nan