Montgomery County Maryland Gospel Barbershop

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 3:10 PM
      AM/FM is a gospel barbershop ensemble in Montgomery County, Maryland. We focus on singing for patients at hospitals and nursing homes. We've decided to expand, and are looking for more members so we can sing for more patients.

      Contact me if you're interested.

      God bless.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!