Looking for a Franz iMP2000 Electronic Pitch Pipe

  • peggysacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007
      Not using your electronic pitch pipe any more? I'd like to buy a Franz
      iMP2000 electronic pitch pipe.

      I'd consider a different chromatic pipe if the pitches match other
      pipes. This is the problem with the round ones -- there are never 2
      pipes that match on all 13 pitches. I am aware of the Pocket Tone
      Pipes -- not good for fat fingers.

      Contact me at PeggieD@...

      Thanks.