A Cappella Showcase Chorus holding auditions

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Say, if you're not currently singing in an a cappella group, why not check us out?

      We're a mixed a cappella ensemble, based in the Frederick, MD area, conveniently located close to the junction of I-70/I-270.

      We meet on Monday evenings from 7:30 to 10:00PM.  Our repertoire includes doo wop, vocal jazz, rock n roll, gospel, barbershop, Broadway hits and good old standards...some with vocal percussion.

      For further information or to schedule your audition, please contact (301) 257-7462.

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus
             "Music to Your Ears"