Want to sing with AMFM?

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 3:58 PM
      Well, we ain't big on Lords of the Cheeses...

      But we do like to sing.

      AM/FM is an a cappella group here in the Washington, DC area that sings
      hymns, gospel, and patriotic songs in the barbershop style. But we're a tad
      larger than your average quartet. And we're also looking for more men to
      join us.

      We sing mostly at hospitals and nursing homes. We don't have a snob
      following, and this ain't gonna make anybody rich. We don't have a CD. But
      we sing the message of salvation and eternal life to people who may not be
      long for this one.

      So if you're a guy who is more interested in storing up his treasures in
      heaven than he is in weekend touring - if you love having the hairs stand up
      all over when you ring that perfect barbershop 7th chord - if you want to
      practice blending your voice with the angels - then this is the group for
      you.

      We meet 7-9 on Tuesday nights in Gaithersburg, MD.

      God bless. Call me. Or drop me an email.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      More photos, more messages, more storage���get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.