Are you a singer interested in a cappella?

  • Hugh Gee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Skyline, a male a cappella group, seeks a bass with an accurate,
      consistent, and powerful low range (around a low "D") to perform in
      and around D.C. We're also looking for tenors with outstanding solo
      ability who can seamlessly blend in with background parts. We run
      the gammut of musical styles.
      Please inquire with any questions-

      Also looking to work with other groups to combine for gigs; and we
      are open to booking shows if you are a venue contact looking for
      excellent entertainment.

      www.skylinemouth.com
      www.myspace.com/skylinedc

      Hugh