AM/FM on the Mall at Christ on the Mall

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      AM/FM, a Montgomery County Maryland based acappella ministry for men, will
      be singing on the Capital Mall on July 4 in support of the Christ on the
      Mall effort (http://www.christonthemall.org).

      AM/FM performs gospel and patriotic music, primarily for patients at nursing
      homes and hospitals in the Washington, DC area. Most of the music is
      performed in the barbershop style. There are 11 members in the group, but
      they are always looking for more men who love to sing. Anyone interested can
      contact John Hosie at john underscore hosie at hotmail.com.

      We rehearse Tuesday nights from 7 to 9. But if there are others interested
      in another night, if there are enough who are interested and a place to
      rehearse, I may be able to adjust my schedule to get a second group going.

      God bless.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089