Fall/Holiday Music Audition Season

  • Paul K. Laurenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      hello singers,

      Soundworks was formed in 2005 to be Richmond's premiere men's singing
      organization and to be a good community citizen. So far, so good. We
      currently have 19 singers in age range from 24 to sixty something and
      sing a diverse range of music from bop to Biebl to barbershop. We're
      starting to roll out newe and interesting music for the Fall and
      Holiday seasons which will include many performances and a fall
      competition in New Jersey. To find out more about us, visit
      www.soundworkschorus.org.

      Harmoniously,
      Paul Laurenz