Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble

  • Joe Mannherz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 10, 2007
      BVJE is a new "a cappella pops" organization and we're looking to
      expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part
      arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the
      80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna. Auditions are currently being held
      for all parts, Soprano through Bass.
      The ensemble is currently rehearsing at "Bright View" located at 8100
      Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and
      auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).
      More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can
      be found at www.highfivelive.com.
      If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical "satisfaction"
      you originally anticipated, and you would like to pioneer a new group
      singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a
      call.
      You may contact J Mannherz at jmannherz@... or Business Manager
      Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
    • Mr Joe Mannherz
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2007
        BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

        The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com.

        If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated, and you would like to pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

        You may contact J Mannherz at jcmj@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
        FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
      • Mr Joe Mannherz

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19 6:53 AM

            BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

            The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com.

            If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated, and you would like to pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

            You may contact Joe Mannherz at jmannherz@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
            FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!
          • Joe Mannherz
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
              Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts Soprano through Bass. www.bvje.net
              The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd.BaltimoreMD 21236at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule). More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at
              www.highfivelive.com.
              If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated or you would simply like to augment your current vocal avocation and pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion give us a call.
              You may contact J Mannherz at
              jmannherz@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
              FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
            • Joe Mannherz
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 27, 2012

                Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna. Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.
                The ensemble is currently rehearsing at  Brightview Senior Living Center in Mays Chapel (12261 Roundwood Rd Timonium ... ; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule). More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at
                www.highfivelive.com or www.bvje.net