Fw: Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble

  • Mr Joe Mannherz
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2007
      BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

      The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com.

      If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated, and you would like to pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

      You may contact J Mannherz at jcmj@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
      FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • Mr Joe Mannherz
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008
        Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble

        BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

        The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com.

        If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated, or you would simply like to  augment your current vocal avocation and pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

        You may contact J Mannherz at jmannherz@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2008

          BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

          The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com.

          If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated, and you would like to pioneer a new group singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

          You may contact Joe Mannherz at jmannherz@... or Business Manager Lamar Bortner at LEBortner@... or call at 717-495-2492.
        • Mr Joe Mannherz

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 23 12:29 PM

                BVJE is a new “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership. It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of the 80's; Duke Ellington to Madonna.  Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

                The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Bright View” located at 8100 Rossville Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights and auditions are held at 6:30 or after rehearsal (to fit your schedule).  More information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.highfivelive.com. You can observe the group perform on you tube's

                "Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble/a house is not a home".