2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional: Congratulations to DoubleShot!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      We had another fantastic show Saturday night delivered to our sixth
      straight sold-out audience at The Birchmere! Fans were treated to a
      number of great performances by the competitors, hosts Regency and
      showcase performers DC Accidentals. Reggie Moore - the newest
      member of The Persuasions, even jumped onstage for an impromptu
      performance with Regency. What a night!

      Congratulations to DoubleShot! from Pittsburgh for their sweep of
      the top slot, Audience Favorite and Best Original Arrangement ("Holy
      Freshmen").

      Thanks to Regency for hosting, DC Accidentals for their fine
      showcase performance, all the competitors, who showed unparalleled
      spirit and sportsmanship, our judges, Cal and Carolyn Sexton and
      Kieran Daly of Cartoon Johnny, my staff, the staff of The Birchmere
      and, most of all, our fantastic a cappella audience!

      Best of luck to DoubleShot! at the Nationals on May 5th!

      See you next year!