Harmony Sweepstakes - Audition Deadline Extended to 2/16

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007

      All,

      If you would like to audition for the 2007 Mid-Atlantic Regional, there is still time!

      We are extending the deadline to 2/16.

      Details are below.

      Thanks to everyone who has already auditioned!

      ***IMPORTANT:  DUE TO A RECENT CHANGE IN THE RULES, GROUPS AS LARGE
      AS 8 CAN NOW ENTER THE COMPETITION!!!***

      Below are the particulars:

      ·         Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2007

      ·         Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)

      ·         Location:
      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA 22305
      www.birchmere.com

      ·         Ticket Price:  $25

      ·         How to purchase tickets: Go to the Birchmere box office any evening there is a show or go to www.birchmere.com

      Below is information on how to enter:

      ·         Entry Deadline: February 16, 2007

      ·         Rules: You must be a group of between 3 and 8 members to be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area! Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a comprehensive list of rules.

      Here's what to do:

      1)     Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.

      2)     Send a music sample and two 8x10 photos to me. I use one photo for the "marquis" out front, so you should send something you would be proud to have displayed! The other one I keep for my files. If you have digital media (mp3's, jpegs, etc.), e-mail them to tdonat AT gmail.com.  Otherwise, you can send tapes, CD's and 8x10's via snail mail to me at the below address:

      Ted Donat
      3817 Prince William Drive
      Fairfax, VA  22031

      We look forward to another fantastic show!