Auditions for Altos, Basses, VP in Raleigh/Durham, NC

  • ling924
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      The Looney Tunes, a brand new Triangle a cappella group, will be
      holding a second round of auditions for new members on February 10 on
      the campus of Duke University. We will be auditioning basses, altos,
      and vocal percussionists.

      We are seeking a co-ed group of eight to twelve members, performing a
      challenging repertoire of contemporary a cappella music. Students and
      professionals welcome. A cappella experience is not required, though it
      may be helpful.

      For more information or to schedule an audition, contact Summer at
      summerwmson@....

      (Note: this should replace the previous message -- we are seeking
      altos, not sopranos.)