Cartoon Johnny seeks on voice, any part

  • m_henrickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      After seeking a bass for the past couple of months, it turns out we may be able to able to
      fill that job in-house. So, we are now opening up our audition process to interested
      candidates of any voice part. Ideally, we'd like to find either a true low bass or a high
      tenor, but any candidate will be considered so long as they fit the following characteristics:

      -top notch solo voice
      -ability to tune and blend in background parts
      -strong musicianship
      -excellent stage presense
      -easy-going personality
      -dedication to being an integral part of our band

      Other desirable qualitites:

      -songwriting
      -arranging
      -solid mic technique
      -live sound production skills
      -studio production experience

      Cartoon Johnny has been performing in and around the DC area for the past 5 years. We
      perform in a variety of venues including fairs, festivals, concert series, and listening
      rooms. Most notably, Cartoon Johnny made an appearance in the 2005 Harmony
      Sweepstakes National Finals.
      Commitment is one rehearsal weekly in Northern Virginia, and 1 to 3 gigs per month. Most
      performances are paid.

      Interested? please contact me at mike at cartoonjohnny dot com to schedule an audition

      Mike Henrickson
      Cartoon Johnny
      www.cartoonjohnny.com