A Cappella Gospel looking for more voices

  • john_hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      AMFM is a men's a capplla ministry singing gospel music in 4 parts. We
      have 8 members, and are looking to expand to 12. We're an ethnically
      diverse group of non-denominational, bible-believing, Christian men.

      We perform primarily at nursing homes and hospitals in the greater
      Washington, DC metropolitan area. We could always use tenor and lead
      voices. We have a lesser need for the bass and baritone parts, but the
      right voice can always find a place here.

      The group is focused on singing the Gospel, with a few patriotic songs
      added in seasonally.

      Anyone interested, please respond to john_hosie@....